Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Silver Bullet Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide information about the markings "L.P.D. Memel No.175" on a late model 07 with angled slide cuts and central grip screw. I just purchased it from an internet auction site. I'm sure it's "right", it's marked above the grip in the same style as two other 07's I have, but I don't know what the "L.P.D." means.

· Silver Bullet Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy, MANY thanks for the information! I was certain someone would know the answer. I'd like to post pictures to the forum, but when I try to post multiple immages, they all wind up as copies of the first immage I attached. If someone tells me how to keep them seperate, I'll post them here, otherwise look for them on E-mail once I get them all photographed. I also have Dreyse 07 K.PR.Z.V. No.2515 (Royal Prussian Finance Administration), and K.P.P.B. No.6862 (which I believe is a Detectives Division (Kriminal) pistol from the Berlin Police Presidium).

· Silver Bullet Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andy, I'm grateful for the corrected information. I always felt there was something wrong with the translation of K.P.P.B, and the correction to K.Pr.Z.V. is also most welcome. I've entered these into my data base. Hopefuly, (thanks, Weimar_Police!) I will post some photos soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.