Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I bought this back in 2002 at Hugo's Gun Show on Rt. 17 ,Fauquier County,Va . Serial # 100b which is located on front of frame, bottom of barrel, and 00 on back of rear toggle. Side plate, take down lever marked :00 on bottom edge . Trigger :00 , Breech:00 plus Navy proof, grip safety :00
firing pin and retainer ,sear bar, hold open, toggle center link , ejector, extractor, mag release have no serial # markings.
Center toggle has DWM .
Barrel has Navy proofs on left side and Receiver has 3 Navy proofs (1 crown and 2 crown,M )
If I remember correctly it was described as: 1906 DWM Long Frame Grip Safety Commercial Marked 2nd Issue.

Norman, is this one on your list?

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
This is a known 1906 navy, 2nd issue. I'm sure Norm has details.
Tim H.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello All,
I bought this back in 2002 at Hugo's Gun Show on Rt. 17 ,Fauquier County,Va . Serial # 100b which is located on front of frame, bottom of barrel, and 00 on back of rear toggle. Side plate, take down lever marked :00 on bottom edge . Trigger :00 , Breech:00 plus Navy proof, grip safety :00
firing pin and retainer ,sear bar, hold open, toggle center link , ejector, extractor, mag release have no serial # markings.
Center toggle has DWM .
Barrel has Navy proofs on left side and Receiver has 3 Navy proofs (1 crown and 2 crown,M )
If I remember correctly it was described as: 1906 DWM Long Frame Grip Safety Commercial Marked 2nd Issue.

Norman, is this one on your list?

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,
Your 1906 Navy 2nd Issue is a listed gun but all I know about it is that it was listed by Sam Costanza in "World of Lugers". If you would like a link to the Navy List send me a PM (Private Message) and I will send you the link.
Regards, Norm
P.S. The parts you list as unnumbered are normal for this model with the exception of the extractor and middle toggle link which have concealed numbers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops, Wrong section.... Last reply was for the Art stock/holster rig on GB.
Thanks for the information on my 1906 Navy.
PM sent to Norma.
I bought it from a regular at the Hugo's and Chantilly shows in Va. It's not the person named on your list. Is it OK to post who you buy or sell from/to or is it best to keep things private?

Regards,
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts