Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Sorry, we can't answer until you give us more info on the French lugers....

:)

You shouldn't ask questions and then ignore the last thread.... ~~grinning~~

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
The experts on this Form have given their time and expertise to answer some of your questions. They have asked you a few questions so they can better answer your questions. You hint at safes full of treasures and continue to ask questions and make no effort to answer their questions. You will have to answer their questions or they come to believe that you are not serious.
Jan

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You can either post them here if you wish or email them to Weimar Police as I believe Ed to be an honest and trustworthy soul who could then send them to Dwight.

Short of that click onto his profile and then send him a message that way.

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Yes, but you don't count for deletions Garfield, we keep you around to keep the rest of us in check...

Seriously, this guy got irritated that we asked him for more information, he would ask a question and then never get back to any questions that other posters asked to clarify his position or gun. All take and no share isn't very fair?

Ed

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Ooops, sorry, thought you were being funny.

Yes, I am sure he is a nice guy, but if a guy isn't willing to help out, by answering back to the membership who is trying to help, well...

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Guys,

It feels like we all got up on the collective wrong side of the bed this week.

I wasn't particularly bothered by the lack of an immediate response, the internet is like that sometimes. heckinohio has finally managed to get ahold of me in private correspondence, and I am confident that when he as something substantive to tell we will all find out.

I would hate to think that we might chase somebody off the Forum over something like this.

--Dwight

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.