Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
I appreciate this. I watched it yesterday and took everything apart that was necessary, and it seems the mag is still to long. I’m wondering if an upper 7.65 (32acp) and a lower 6.35 (25acp) were put together if that is even possible?
I don't think that's possible, but I til I get home tomorrow and try it, I can't completely tell you it's not possible.
Could you snap a picture or two of the pistol and post them?

·
Registered
917 Posts
If it's not a huge rush to resolve, keep a eye out for a reasonably priced mag. Then you can try the 2nd mag and if it doesn't work then You know the issue is with the gun and not your current magazine. eBay and gunbeoker very occasionally a decent price can be found.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hopefully it works for you. My experience with aftermarket mags is Generally they feed correctly, just usually it fails to hold open the slide after the last round. One or two would misfeed seemingly because the base was to thin allowing the mag to be a little lower than it should have been. But holding a small amount of pressure upwards on the bottom of the mag allowed me to fire the pistol with no issues.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Earlier it was wondered if it was possible for a hsc mag to fit in a 1914. I pulled a 1914 pistol that has a 1934 mag and a hsc mag and put them side by side for comparison. Looking at the back of the mags the 1934 is on the left. Looking at the front of the mags the it's swapped so the 1934 mag is on the right. The hsc mag would not slide into the 1914 and the 1934 mag would slide into the hsc but the mag catch wouldn't fully catch it and hold it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts