Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a 1914/34 Mauser, and the magazine doesn’t seem to fit. It’s a 7.65, and I was wondering if the magazine belongs to a HSC. It has no markings. Any ideas out there?
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate this. I watched it yesterday and took everything apart that was necessary, and it seems the mag is still to long. I’m wondering if an upper 7.65 (32acp) and a lower 6.35 (25acp) were put together if that is even possible?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The magazine catch spring is poking out, it should be further up.

When installed incorrectly, or broken, it will jam the triangular shaped magazine/slide safety. And possibly prevent the magazine from going in.
I will take pics of the postal tomorrow without the grips on. From what I can tell this is the only way the spring can go in. So a fresh set of eyes is needed.
thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trigger Gun barrel Wood Air gun Gun accessory

Hand Wood Finger Bumper Thumb

Finger Gun accessory Handgun holster Bumper Fashion accessory
Here is my rig without the grips it does appear to be installed correctly, but the magazine spring looks a bit longer on my pistol. Do you see anything I’m missing?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I found one for $35.00 and waiting for it to arrive. I'll keep everyone posted. Also if someone could post a pic of under the slide like I did earlier in this thread I would appreciate it.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts