Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, i m new in this forum and want to share my first P08 from WW1. Not a rare und perfect bird, but a honest and all matching pistol incl. 1 mag (2nd mag is a erfurt...) The tool is unmarked ...
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Incredibly nice rig and super pictures !!

Reactions: relbot

·
Platinum Bullet member
6,142 Posts
A very nice example!

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Very nice 1914 DWM P08, that would make any collector happy.
Just a note: the 1914-1918 Cross in your Medal Bar was intended for Widows and Next-of-Kins of fallen soldiers. The correct version for that would be the one in bronze color, with crossed swords. Sorry for being a p***, but your beautiful Luger deserves a correct veteran cross.
Greetings and welcome aboard.

·
Gld Bullet Member 2012
WWI & earlier Lugers. German or any rust blued pistols.
593 Posts
It may not be rare, but from a collector's standpoint, your pistol is ALMOST perfect - Bohler marked, uncut, 95%+ condition, and a matching mag! What more can anyone ask for?

I like them with a little wear. Then I don't have to try to explain when someone says it's TOO perfect, so it must be refinished.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great pistol. Pictures rate in the top 1% of all pictures. Usually on these forums it's "post some decent pictures please" whereas with you, it's "wow, those are incredible pictures."

You are probably not going to fire the pistol, is that right? But if you do, let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice 1914 DWM P08, that would make any collector happy.
Just a note: the 1914-1918 Cross in your Medal Bar was intended for Widows and Next-of-Kins of fallen soldiers. The correct version for that would be the one in bronze color, with crossed swords. Sorry for being a p***, but your beautiful Luger deserves a correct veteran cross.
Greetings and welcome aboard.
good eye(y) my "arsenal" of german medals/bars/ribbons/awards is very small and my knowlegde poor....so i made a new pic with a time correct and original 1914/15 german childrens book about the first year WW1-storys....enjoy;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pistol. Pictures rate in the top 1% of all pictures. Usually on these forums it's "post some decent pictures please" whereas with you, it's "wow, those are incredible pictures."

You are probably not going to fire the pistol, is that right? But if you do, let us know how it shoots.
Thanks!.....and no, that's not a shooter...

@all: Thanks for your gent comments, i appreciate that!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Very nice....my 1914 7095 nls is also BO 27 marked
thanks for sharing
al

·
Copper Bullet Member
701 Posts
"wood base"--fantastic. I couldn't tell from the first photo. Great rig!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts