Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that I have posted this it previously but will attempt to do it one more time for those who are not familiar with it. A complete as issued and as received Mauser rig in acceptable condition is presented. For those who have an interest in such pistols, one will find that the Kreigsmarine pistols , whatever caliber, being the most difficult to find as a rig and the most difficult when condition is a factor. This here then is my efforts at acquiring such a rig.

Download Attachment: DSC01925.jpg
124.39 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01926.jpg
162.73 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01927.jpg
210.62 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01928.jpg
174.94 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01929.jpg
125.53 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01930.jpg
126.41 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01931.jpg
86.85 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01932.jpg
55.26 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01933.jpg
150.41 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01934.jpg
128.39 KB

Download Attachment: DSC01935.jpg
114.69 KB

·
Registered
833 Posts
John,

WOOOOOOW, what a beautiful rig! The holster is in such exceptional condition--looks like it was just issued. How long have you owned this M1934 Kriegsmarine rig for? My Kriegsmarine M1934 N property marked rig is just a little over three thousand pistols above yours (546xxx range). My pistol/holster are nice but not near the excellent condition of yours! My holster was in good condition with the exception of the stitching which I had Jerry Burney (lugerholsterrepair) replace for me---did an absolutley incredible job and you can't even tell. Anyway, thanks for posting pictures of your outstanding rig--I don't recall seeing these pictures before. By the way, your picture taking skills have really improved. You have a different camera? or are you just doing it differently? Best, Lloyd in Vegas

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As to my camera skills, I do have a newer camera than when I first started but have acquired a new software, which I might add is a free download, that works wonders. This , in-addition to leasons learnt that experience teaches us. As for the pistol itself, I have had this rig for some numbers of years [ 10 or so ] which was promised to me whenever this prior collector was going to sell. It was one time that a promise made came to mean something. Glad you enjoy the posting and article as this item ,along with a few more, are ones that will be the last to go from my gruppy little hands. It is one of my favorites to say the least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.