Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned this Luger since the mid 80's. When i bought it, i paid less than 500.00 for it, and thought at the time, it was a little high in price, but felt that over time, these would be tougher to find. It is the only Luger I own, and I use it as a shooter.

When I purchased this Luger, it came with 2 clips, loading tool and the holster for the Luger. It is a dark brown holster, manufactured by KARL BARTH. I would be able to tell you more about the holster, but it is in a display case, on the waist belt of a Luftwaffe Feldherrenhalle NCO tunic, and to remove it takes some time. I will do this at a later time if there is interest in showing the holster in images.

Now, after reading the previous posts on Lugers on this forum I am wondering if I should not shoot it anymore. I would appreciate input from fellow forum members about what their thought is on this.

Download Attachment: MVC-001S.JPG
26.7KB

Download Attachment: MVC-006S.JPG
22.13KB,

Download Attachment: MVC-007S.JPG
24.57KB

Download Attachment: MVC-008S.JPG
26.03KB

Download Attachment: MVC-009S.JPG
24.79KB

Download Attachment: MVC-010S.JPG
23.74KB

Download Attachment: MVC-011S.JPG
21.71KB

Download Attachment: MVC-012S.JPG
22.13KB

Download Attachment: MVC-013S.JPG
29.14KB

Download Attachment: MVC-014S.JPG
21.21KB

Thank you for looking and giving me your input.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.