Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Student1979,

Nice looking Krieghoff, sorry I can't help you in your quest for the Magazine. I do have a question for you. What color is the Magazine release button on your Luger? I have Krieghoff Luger SN 8523 the magazine release is not the same staw color as the other small parts, it's blue. Yours looks to be similar in the pictures. Do you know if your gun has been reworked in any way? I am trying to decide if my Krieghoff is refinished or not. Another question, is the muzzel crown on your postol is this area blued or in the white.

Thanks,
Bob M.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jan - of course - is exactly 100% correct. If you look at student1979's second post and second picture in that post - you should notice the difference between a fire-blued part (mag release) as compared to the blue of the surrounding frame.

Excellent pictures, Peter - along with a terrific looking 1937 HK..!!!

Thanks for sharing them..!

John

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
Photos of the gun SN-8654 (now for shop-sale with Simpsons LTD)...as the originally posted photos in Post # 3, below, have expired.

Orphan mag SN-8455 now with this gun.

Gun now has the Simpson importer stamping under the frame front SN's, of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.