1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Very nice!!! These really do not show up that often and it is always nice when they come with the Holster. they are even tougher to acquire. You did good ! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
VERY NICE RIG !
I briefly had one of these wartime pistols with it's holster but discovered the barrel was a post-war mismatch.
So I sold it.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
VERY NICE RIG !
I briefly had one of these wartime pistols with it's holster but discovered the barrel was a post-war mismatch.
So I sold it.
maybe you should have kept it until you could find a replacement. LOL they really do not come up often at least the wartime ones and I am not sure why. They have an interesting assortment of proofs that one could collect variations but they just do not seem to be out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I
maybe you should have kept it until you could find a replacement. LOL they really do not come up often at least the wartime ones and I am not sure why. They have an interesting assortment of proofs that one could collect variations but they just do not seem to be out there.
That ain’t no lie! It took me almost a year to find a nice example with its original holster. Got it from the vets family. Unfortunately there wasn’t any documentation to go with it but they said he was a tank commander and got it off an Italian officer. I wish they had something to substantiate that to go with the pistol!! Now the hunt is on for the other variants from 1919 onward!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Enjoy this 1941 Beretta 418.
I do love the early Beretta's, nothing past the end of the war for me lol. I've got a 1940 dated 6.35/.25 its only about 4,000 units away from yours serial wise. Mine is 131,191 got it from a guy out of Tx supposedly he got it from the bring back vets family. I wish i could have gotten some documentation with it, he said he would ask the family. Maybe nows a good time to email and remind him LOL.
Now I'm bent on collecting the (as far as i know) 3 variants of the 6.35/.25 cals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts