Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I think I may have posted this on the old forum, but am not quite sure if I did or not.
20 DWM Commercial s.n.91268 C/N proofed on barrel,left receiver and breech block.
Caliber 7.65mm
Barrel length 3 7/8" from breech face to crown of muzzle.
Rust blue finish and strawed small parts. Magazine base is unmarked.
As always all comments and observations are welcome.
Thanks again

Download Attachment: Mvc-001f.jpg
45.73KB

Download Attachment: Mvc-002f.jpg
45.6KB

Download Attachment: Mvc-003f.jpg
45.46KB

Download Attachment: Mvc-004f.jpg
49.66KB

Download Attachment: Mvc-005f.jpg
61.84KB

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:Originally posted by Jan C Still

Ed
Your 20 Comm. Luger looks to be in new condition. Excellent photographs and presentation.
Jan
Hi Jan & Thank you.
This is one of the nicest pistols in my modest collection. The blueing has a little high edge wear on the frame rails and the front & rear grip straps show a little thinning as does the straw. The polished safety bar has a little freckling as can be seen in the photo.
Thanks again.
Ed

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:Originally posted by Jan C Still

Ed
Your 20 Comm. Luger looks to be in new condition. Excellent photographs and presentation.
Jan
Hi Jan & Thank you.
This is one of the nicest pistols in my modest collection. The blueing has a little high edge wear on the frame rails and the front & rear grip straps show a little thinning as does the straw. The polished safety bar has a little freckling as can be seen in the photo.
Thanks again.
Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.