Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI; I've been collection this stuff for 40 years or so but never got much into the internet stuff. Anyway, just picked up at the last Yakima, WA Gunshow a PP eagle N, dural frame, in .22, with a Manuran mag, with unmarked black leather holster cheap. It's near excellent. I really like it but it just doesn't fit in with my other stuff. I've seen a pile of the Olympia models but never a standard model. Any idea as to value?

The next month I picked up at the Centraila, Wa Gunshow a .22 PPK. Kind of ratty. Someone tried to unscrew the barrel. Buggered up the outside of the barrel. I was thinking of threading it to give it that "sneaky Pete" kind of thing but I just don't do that. It came with a home made shoulder holster that has a RZM snap. Crown N proofed. Bull nose but 60 degree safty. Is there any great interest in this out there? Thanks Doug

· Platinum Bullet member
6,534 Posts
Doug, I have an early PP commercial in .22 cal. It's one of my favorite guns and I love to shoot it but not often as it is supposed to be worth around $1000. What's the serial number on your PP?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI; 142253P. Well, nearly 150K into the 17th series of ?. Wow! They must of made millions of the buggers. I wonder why I've never seen one in 40 years of collecting before? Doug

· Registered
492 Posts
Douglas,
I think you've got a bit of a rare pistol.
The PP 22lr is rare.
The E/N is rarer than the C/N.
The Dural is rarer.
These factors, in combination on your pistol, make it a rare piece.

Should look around for the correct WW2 mag.
Might be pricey. Email me.
I have a source that might help you.
I have no connection to the source other than as a buyer.

· Registered
457 Posts
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but I just picked up PP .22LR pistol E/N proofs and was hoping to pin down a date of manufacture. The serial number is #302187P. Also, you make mention of a dural frame. What is a dural frame, what does it look like and how/why did it differ from a non-dural frame?

Thanks for the education.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.