Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presented here is an example from my collection of a out of sequence high polish Police 38H Sauer and its holster. Apparently in the serial range from 345,000 to 348,000 you will find high polish examples with two matching magazines which otherwise should be military blued finish pistols both before and after this block of numbers. One can only speculated as to the reason but it appears to be out of the ordinary for the normal production finished pistols. Trust that you will enjoy it.

Download Attachment: holster front.JPG
122.43KB

Download Attachment: holster rear.JPG
118.97KB

Download Attachment: holster exposed.JPG
118.34KB

Download Attachment: holster proofmark.JPG
150.55KB A seldom seen proof mark of the letter B outside the properties of the eagle that is found on only two different variations of holster, this one and the Primosa , Stuttgart marked holster which I consider to be two years difference in time produced.

Download Attachment: pistol left side.JPG
178.18KB

Download Attachment: pistol left side close up.JPG
141.87KB

Download Attachment: pistol right side.JPG
143.06KB

Download Attachment: right side close up.JPG
113.62KB

Download Attachment: magazine sidewalls.JPG
142.14KB All examples observed within this serial range have identical style serial numbering on the magazines sidewall utilizing the Roman Numeral I and II with what appears to be a guidance line scribed underneath the serial numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.