Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A heads up for you guys, I am obtaining a rather large quantity of Finn Lahtis, all models are represented in the crates. I will post a notice in the summer when the paperwork goes thru.....Also there are some 5" vkt barreled lugers in the batch.

Be advised that I have examined samples of these guns, and shot some of them, but I have not yet seen the whole batch, however they seem to be above average condition, and not messed with by self appointed gun doctors...

Dale in Ala

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that the import mark will be discreet, since I will be present for that operation. as for cost I will know when the bill is paid, and I will let every one know. I will sort these out, and post a list...

Dale in Ala

·
Administrator
15,090 Posts
Dale, I am interested in at least one (unless cost is high), and if not bad, maybe another :)

Ed

G

·
Wow, Just got registered today for this board and what do I find a source for Lahti's. New here but not to Gunboards. I'm under a different nome' de guerre there. Closest I've come yet is a shop I need to visit that says they have two Dannish Police models with consect #'s. I think they want 700-800 for each. I would not mind getting on a list or something ? Would like a Finn first,then a Dane.
I heard you have to check Swede M40's for stress cracks from shooting M45smg ammo. Is that true ? Glad I found this site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tuco:It is the same batch, and I am basically buying the rest of them. All of the lugers are 5 " vkt, the 4 " were shot out and previously sold in Canada, but I am sure that all of the 5' models are very good.

The Lahtis are as stated above, a mix of all known variations, I will sort and post asap, just as soon as they arrive here into my shop...

Dale in Ala

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The exporter said vkt on the barrels, but they could be Tikka, If you experts say that is most likely true. I only will be getting Finn pistols, no Swedish ones...

Dale in Ala

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.