1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tool Tin Musical instrument accessory Nickel Ratchet

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

Tool Household hardware Nickel Composite material Font

Guys, new here, been posting some of the guns that I have gotten in on a 12 guy buy from an estate I bought. I have a TT33 with holster (Holster not pictured) obviously bluing is worn heavy, dated 1941 top and bottom. Not matched clip. This one is probably going to be sold but the values are wildly all over the place. Hard to find good comps.

Thoughts?
Tool Household hardware Nickel Bicycle part Cylinder

·
Registered
20 Posts
That condition of finish is typical for that era of bring backs. I just bought a later 1940’s with the post war changes (fine slide serrations and taller sights) for $765 on Guns International if that helps.

·
Administrator
15,091 Posts
A non-reblued, non import marked Russian made Tokerav is worth from about $600-$800 - much more with condition.
I've had a couple that were import marked and one much like this. I'd say, start it at $800 and see what the market is on gunbroker.

Reactions: Mac Cat

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That condition of finish is typical for that era of bring backs. I just bought a later 1940’s with the post war changes (fine slide serrations and taller sights) for $765 on Guns International if that helps.
Thanks! Very helpful. With the comments here it helps me with a price point to start with. I have a person very interested but he won't make an offer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A non-reblued, non import marked Russian made Tokerav is worth from about $600-$800 - much more with condition.
I've had a couple that were import marked and one much like this. I'd say, start it at $800 and see what the market is on gunbroker.
Thanks so much for the help. Looks like I am dialing a price on it with the help of you guys.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That's an $800 gun all day long and half the night. TT-33 pistols have seen a meteoric rise in value over the past three or four years. Romanian or other clones did not see a rise, only the true Soviet pistols.

My thoughts, consider this one in similar condition and non-matching mag with 23 bids on Gunbroker, sold for $1,850

Russian Tokarev TT-33 7.62x25 Pistol 1942 WWII - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 935238694

And another with import marks and apparent reblue for $1,799

Tokarev TT-33 Russian 1944 Excellent+ Read Description - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 933831865

I would not start my ask for such a gun any lower than $1,500. The above gun with the original worn bluing actually went pretty reasonable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts