Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Branko
You have a beautiful collection of Steyr Hahns. Thanks for the photographs. Please post photographs of the details of the individual pistols and holsters.
Thanks
Jan

Pete thanks very much for helping Branko post.

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used some photo editing software to enlarge Branko's photos as much as I can...

Branko is planning to take more recent photos of his even larger collection, soon. I have offered to post if he cannot learn how to do so on Jan's forum...

Download Attachment: Branko 5.jpg
84.42KB

Download Attachment: Branko 7.jpg
84.47KB

Download Attachment: Branko 6.jpg
99.31KB

Download Attachment: Branko 8.jpg
71.11KB

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Guys:

Thank you very much from each of you guys:Soon as i have a time and pull the boxes out and take the photos of the guns and holsters i would try to post the photos or send to Pete than Pete can post for me.I have some holsters very rare...very soon i will share with you guys;The pistol with white grips is[imitation] ivory grips made for me[nothing speacial].....
One of my rare:STEYR HAHN M1912 holster is made for Turkey it is very similar like Mauro Baudino Book " LUGER ARTIGLIERIA" on page 52 his holster have a stamp on it my Holster do not have a stamp....I manage to post one photo of Steyr Hahn M1912: Posible carried by an Turkish Officer, i will try to add more photos if i can...Branko

Download Attachment: TURKISH-STEYR HAHN M1912-Holster.jpg
286.82 KB

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Branko,

Looks like you have mastered the art of posting photos on Jan's forum...I like the large jpeg size you were able to upload. I am sure many will look forward to your future photo-postings of your beautiful collection...I cannot wait...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.