Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Brixia Data

Only have 1 Brixia, S/N A85. Any idea where to find a spare mag.

If you need Glisenti 1910 data - S/N B1107

Don

·
Registered
439 Posts
Loriano,
Thank you for you post and information. Could not get into your's or Jan's attachments, keep getting wrong address.
Do not know much about the Bricia except it followed the Glisenti. As with most, looking for grips. Paolo, in Tuscany, and I e-mail a lot regarding the Glisenti and Italy. Here is a couple pictures of my Glisenti, s/n F39. God bless.
art

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
My Glisenti, if it is any use in your study

G
282 crown FAB 1910 TM

with a mark on top, an RV inside a hide looking border

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Brixia is s/n A 474 with a crown over D.S. mark on left side of trigger guard. The complete bolt and cross key is missing from my pistol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Guys, Just ran across my Italian 9mm BRIXIA in the very back of my safe. If anyone happens to be interested, it's Serial Number is; E 598. From what little information I've been able to discern, the "E" prefix is reputed to have been the last known series of 1,000 pistols. Once I have a few minutes to give it a quick inspection, I'll be happy to post all the relevant data here on this Forum thread. ( Unless I come across the one of my notebooks with the Glisenti / Brixia data in it. I had fully stripped & documented this example shortly after obtaining it, but like much of my reference book & notes, everything was mixed up during the big flood we had around here back in 2010. I'm still trying to sort & reorganize my collection &ref. library !! )

Best, [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here but it looks like someone is collecting serial numbers for the Brixia 9 mm pistol. I have one with the serial number A 19. I also have the original holster for the pistol. My Dad picked it up during WW 2 when his unit was entering Italy. Photos are attached. I hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill. I agree with Kanister, your holster is rarer than the gun and is excellent! not to disparage the gun. it is excellent as well. congrats and thanks for sharing!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts