Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of a quite well worn Luger with an interesting History...I obtained this gun from Mr John Hayward who was kind enough to detail how he captured the gun as well as documenting the Battle in which it was taken....along with Prisoners, a suitcase full of Francs and other trophies and spoils of war!!...

Download Attachment: MVC-001S.JPG
50.88 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-002S.JPG
58.58 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-003S.JPG
45.13 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-004S.JPG
29.2 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-005S.JPG
31 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-006S.JPG
38.81 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-007S.JPG
35.83 KB

Download Attachment: MVC-008S.JPG
36.22 KB

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Peter,
Really interesting.....
I think i would place a higher value (not necessarily monetary)on a Luger with a proven storey to tell, than a pristeen example with no history.
Very nice find.

Are both mags matching?

Regards,

Steve.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Peter and stevezz1
"think i would place a higher value (not necessarily monetary)on a Luger with a proven storey to tell, than a pristeen example with no history."
I am of the same opinion.
Jan

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jan and Steve...Yes, I place a higher value(not monetary) on the Historical guns...so far I have only sold Lugers to the USA without any documented History....I think I would feel guilty otherwise...I am trying to track down some more but it is often tough for the old Vets to remember and talk about these things...Steve,the mags are not matching.....Cheers!!..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.