Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, new learning collector. My C96 1930 that the group here helped me learn about here needs a new bolt. I have found a place selling a repalcement but they advertise "new style" or "old style" I don't know which is which for my gun. I have included a picture of the chipped bolt in this picture. I think this is the new style but not sure so asking the group here. If any of you have one for sale I am wide open with interest as well for buying yours.
Tire Automotive tire Wood Bumper Rim

·
Super Moderator
5,343 Posts
There is not a lot of difference, shown are a WW1 bolt and a very late M1930 bolt.

I guess they are referring to very, very early models with a long extractor and those with the shorter one.

Note that the WW1 version, right side, has a rail that is not present on the 1930s version (left).

Rectangle Material property Font Household hardware Wood

Rectangle Wood Cylinder Font Tints and shades

Household hardware Tool Wood Gas Metal

Wood Rectangle Cylinder Composite material Tool

Reactions: fasenda1

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To confirm, I want the bolt on the left hand side of your pictures with out the extra rail as pictured on the right side correct? I want the bolt pictured to the left one single rail down the middle. I keep finding the older style pictures on the right.

The early bolts have a long extractor. for a M30 you would want a late bolt. Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts