Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a holster over the weekend, thinking it was for a PP. It's a standard type button up black break away, marked dla/43 with a WaA195 eagle on the flap under the strap. Turns out it is about 1/2" too long for the PP, but a 1922 Browning or a MAB-D seem to fit OK. The odd thing is the magazine pouch. It's much too big for a 7.65 mag, but a 9mm P38 fits nicely, though being too long. A Astra 300 isn't right, either. I think it may be for a CZ27 with silencer barrel, but I thought they were only in 44-45. I don't know what this is. If anyone could offer any information, I would be most grateful.

·
Silver Bullet Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to post pictures, but when I try, I only get multiple immages of the first picture I posted. If you know how to attach multipe immages, please let me know, otherwise I will have to do them one post at a time. Will post my best single effort tomorrow. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.