Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This also is one of the holsters that was converted from a Model 1883 Reichsrevolver Holster.

This is the second of the two holsters. Condition wise, this is not in as good condition as the other holster. However, it has character. There are field repairs on the bottom tip.

Also, is it marker marked and unit marked.

(As I said, it does have some interesting aspects.)

Download Attachment: Convert-1a.jpg
93.75KB

Download Attachment: Convert-2a.jpg
85.96KB

Download Attachment: Convert-8a.jpg
93.15KB

Download Attachment: Convert-9a.jpg
93.84KB
(The above image shows the repairs.)

Download Attachment: Convert-5a.jpg
120.08KB

The above images shows two markings:

100.R.12.3.
and
12. T.B.

Download Attachment: Convert-6a.jpg
138.06KB

The markings are:

A. Wunderlich, Nachf
Berlin

A bit below the above markings looks like there is a date. Only part of one number is readible and it appers that it could be either a '3' or an '8'. (Of course, it is possible that I am striving too hard and it is only a dent or gouge in the holster.)

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,110 Posts
Charlie, This is an example of a fascinating historical artifact. A rare and interesting progression of the holster for the P-08. Very nice and thanks for displaying it. Jerry Burney

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,110 Posts
Charlie, This is an example of a fascinating historical artifact. A rare and interesting progression of the holster for the P-08. Very nice and thanks for displaying it. Jerry Burney

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I wonder that a holster for the saxonia Leibgrenadierregiment 100 was made by a Prussian holstermaker ?! It´s made according the 1909 dated order for infanterie. Regards from Germany

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.