Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this last weekend in a trade. This is the first CZ-27 that I have owned, but for some strange reason I like it! What can you guys tell me about it. When was it made? Secondly the holster it came with is a Police type, but for what? My PPK fits nicely, but the PP, HSC & 38H are too big.

Download Attachment: cz left.JPG
176.82 KB

Download Attachment: cz right.JPG
183.57 KB

Download Attachment: cz top.JPG
143.3 KB

Download Attachment: otto.JPG
174.2 KB

Download Attachment: front.JPG
135.2 KB

Download Attachment: back.JPG
121 KB

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave, Orv & Robert thanks for dating my gun. Could the holster also work for a Police PPk? I tried mine in it and it fit perfectly.

Robert, I hope that they do not reproduce at the rate my Luger collection did. If so I am in DEEP trouble!

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
Doug, Nice Collection, however, I think you need a few more Artillerys to balance things out!! :)) A PPK fits in my holster also, but extremely tight. I'm sure it is for a Sauer Behorden as they were Police also.

Dave

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robert, I think you and I have a problem! I am thinking of going to Lugers anonymous to kick the habit! Maybe will branch out into small cal side arms?
By the way, VERY nice CZ collection!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.