Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently purchased several CZ 27's, among them one is a very early example that came with the below pictured holster. I'm unfamiliar with this example of holster but assume it's a CZ 27 holster, is this in fact a CZ 27 holster ? In addition it has a rather faded ink stamp and it strikes me that something similar has already been posted on the forum ?
Sleeve Leather Electric blue Denim Metal

Electric blue Bag Tints and shades Rectangle Metal

Artifact Font Personal protective equipment Metal Electric blue

Brown Road surface Pattern Soil Beige

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Road surface Pattern Wood Soil Rock

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like it could be a German holster for the cz27...Bill
I think so as well, yet I have never seen one with two magazine pouches as this version.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have that same holster , and it came with a late war CZ27 Same double mag pouch style
By chance does the holster have the same large ink stamp on the inside flap.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for taking the time to pull the holster out and post. I'll try to fiqure out what unit is represented. Interesting that you five years ago searched for info on this holster, now we atleast know there are two of them.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Interesting to say the least. I never saw one like that. Now not to rain on anyone's parade, but the original OP holster and the one roid posted, while similar, are not identically constructed holsters. Just looking at the rear, the belt loops are attached differently as well as the closure strap is attached differently. The Czechs had a distinctive designed holster for their CZ24's and 27's which did include a double mag pouch. The Germans did modify some of those and then when they created their own, they went to a single mag pouch. So this is odd to say the least. I have yet, to locate a verified CZ22 style holster. I wonder of this is not for them? The CZ22 is close in size to the CZ24. BUT, these are two different holsters??? I'm baffled.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts