Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
It is not a mistake, it is a year of production. Marking you mentioned is "C arrow Z 27". In prewar time (and CZ vzor 24 in wartimes too) both Pistols were never marked with "TypeMarking". Shortly after German occupation were CZ vzor 27 marked "Pistole Modell 27"

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Dear Jan:

I saw at the Syracuse Gun Show a CZ 24 in serial number #67233. On the left rear it was marked 27 however it was a model CZ24 in .380ACP. The only marking on the right side was what looked like a star over N. On the front strap it was hand stamped 2BN 520. Gun was in nice shape and asking $285.00.

I passed on it because it just didn't look right. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

George

·
Registered
410 Posts
It is OK too, the pistol CZ vzor 24 you have seen was made in 1927, then "C arrow Z 27" marking on left slide side.

2 BN marking is unknown to me. HN means Frontier Troops. Star over N is not Czech Marking. "E7 Lion Year" is Czech Army acceptance on rear right frame side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.