Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow collectors,

I just would like to ask if there any possebility of selling deactivated Lugers to the US.I personally don`t think there is but if there is please let me know. The reason I ask is that I will in the near future receive a batch of Luger 08 mostly of ww 2 production run but also some ww 1..sorry..no Krieghof or pre WW 1 !!!.If anyone have any thoughts about this matter please let me know.

Thanks

Rino Andrè

·
Administrator
15,074 Posts
Rino, if they are deactivated, I don't beleive there is any problem in shipping them? but I would ask the ATF / State Department folks, STRESSING that they are deativated and non-guns.

Ed

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Some Euro countries changed their laws on de-activated weapons recently. Older de-activated guns are no longer legal and the de-activation process is now a lot stricter. What would constitute de-activation in the U.S.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andre:

I currently live in England. I am able to purchase them here and take them back to the US when I leave. Please send me a list. By the way are these old de-activated guns under engliash law or newer types.

my email is [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was surfing the Internet and I saw a UK web site that dealt with deactivated guns. They had a deactivated Borchardt pistol. I am in my late 50s and this is the first time in a long time I wanted to cry. What an absolute waste!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.