Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Administrator
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This board is different from our old board, it has email AND PM (personal Messaging) features. It comes TURNED OFF.

Go to USER CP

Then go to EDIT OPTIONS

Look at messaging and notifications, you must check mark if you want to receive email notifications and must check mark for several items, read them over, it is VERY valuable to be able to use these, especially for the TRADER SECTION!!

J

Ed

· Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,537 Posts
Ed, I hate new things in general but this format looks quite interesting..I think it might be better!

Jerry Burney

· Premium Member
25 Posts
All
This board is night and day better than what was in place. The old board software was five years old and was also pieced together by various "hacks" we put in place. This new board is top of the line and offers many new features. It is like going from a black and white TV to a color version. It will take a while for everyone to get used to the new boards but these are a world better than what we had.

· Premium Member
25 Posts
Tuco, I cannot get any photo's to appear?

Jerry Burney
Not sure what you are doing wrong

If you look under the test box (where you write your reply) you will see a manage attachments button. Click that - It will open a new page and allow you to upload your images direct. Click BROWSE and tell the system where the image is - click upload and then when finished click submit reply.

Attachments

· Registered
5,384 Posts
Simply fabulous, Truly user friendly for users like my self who have suffered a stroke or other disability as in Costa Rico five years ago. I sill lack the cooridation and stilll type with but on finger, In writing my book, 'Coma Wake-Up Calls, A stroke of luck,' I recognized how much we underestimate a finger. The inadversance of each started and fended two world wars. Often underestimated as but one word, released from our silos of anger or by chance, can like a bullet or missile destroy now and can never be recalled nor excused. Imagine what we can do with the other nine. I thank Jan and his saint, as He with all our 'literary Mayvins have help me restore my dignity, while allowing me to make a new courterie of friends and saints. God Bless you all>

· Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Jerry, it saturday night and I left you a message on correcting your upload issue. I had the same problem until I reduced the number of pixils and tried uploading only one photograph at a time, in fact I have no problems with 2 at a time, Happy Photography Sincerly Ansel Adams

· Registered
5,384 Posts
What ever the differences, we owe it all to Jan. For for without Him we nor the a whole part of Luger history would never acheived nor recorded or legitimezed. Your historical accuracy and demand for literary excellance has defined a part of history more than anyone else. You yourself combined our common interest into a fun and an exciting hobby, compassion, business for some or a common commodery. Resulting in creating new friends with whom without you we would have never met or become life time friends. You actually transformed a once despised handgun back into a work of art stemming from a prior different time. Teaching the world that firearms may have many more than one purose. History is only as accurate as its writers and You have surpassed that by not only writing 4 testaments but aiding us where necessary and to intrepertet. For that we cannot thank you enough! We can only hopefully walk proudly in Your shaddow!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts