Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am bringing this back to life,Still dont know what the GMSG could stand for. Also wich grips are correct? It has grips with the preriferal screw.but one is held on with a screw in the center? And I am despratly looking for the frame screw behind the right grip? Can anyone help? I realy need this screw!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can anyone with a dreyse 1st grip type check their screw on the left side that holds the grip on? Is it a reverse thread?

·
Administrator
15,075 Posts
David, I am sure someone has this information, so bear with us. I sure don't know a darn thing about these, although I had one for a while...

Ed

·
Registered
95 Posts
<<This one has a grip with one screw in the center and one side with out.Incorrect?>>

I've never seen this mixing of grips before. You either have a transition gun, a replaced sideplate, or possibly a drilled/tapped frame.

What is the serial number of the pistol? Sometimes the sideplates have the last three digits of the serial stamped on them. Is your sideplate numbered?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.