Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jan C Still

Dave
Thanks for the photographs of 1911 Erfurt, sn 5. The acceptance stamps are C R; which, is consistent for 1911 Erfurts serial numbers 132, 3970, 4517 and 5184.

Also, the Test proof is feathered unlike Erfurts 1910 serial number 28 and 49 which have a unique unfeathered test proof.

Thanks
Jan

quote:Originally posted by Jan C Still

Dave
Thanks for the photographs of 1911 Erfurt, sn 5. The acceptance stamps are C R; which, is consistent for 1911 Erfurts serial numbers 132, 3970, 4517 and 5184.

Also, the Test proof is feathered unlike Erfurts 1910 serial number 28 and 49 which have a unique unfeathered test proof.

Thanks
Jan

Don,
The ad says that the holster is a cutdown artillery, but from what little (very little) I know about police rigs it seems like a regular police holster to me. I do not see any evidence of removed stitches for the arty cleaning rod pouch. I know this is off topic for the thread, and I apologize, but I am curious.

Dwight
I have the following Erfurt to report: 1918 Erfurt, serial number 1779m. Its barrel, receiver, frame, rear toggle link, and sideplate bear the C/RC revision stamp. A superficial flaw is visible on the right frame rail.
Its receiver is cut for the artillery rear sight and its grip screws are not acceptance stamped. The right receiver has B O P acceptance stamps.
Jan

Don
1914 Erfurt LP-08
RC over Reciever Hardness, RC over Barrel Proof
1918 Erfurt 4"
RC over reciever Hardness, RC over Barrel Proof, RC on Breachblock right side on pivot, RC on toggle middle to the right of inspector's proof, RC front of trigger gaurd
Hope this helps, Jim

Dwight,
Erfurt, 1917,#161h
C/RC on: left of barrel,frt.trigger grd.,rear toggle link.
Erfurt,1920/1918, #4972t
C/RC on: left of barrel,Frt.trigger grd.,frt.R/H receiver, middle toggle link.
Tim H.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.