Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this recently listed on GunBroker. It was obviously created from a Post War Bolo by a master gunsmith. Just for fun see how many tells you can spot that identify why it is not original. Regards,

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver

· Registered
6,962 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Free information:
If have budget, buy this one, you won't regret. Probably cost 4k to 5k though. It is a rare one. Not for shooting.

I planned to go their preview session to look at this one in hand. Not because I want it, i just treat the day as a vacation day to have some fun.
I would be nervous to shoot something so valuable and I personally want to shoot every gun I own!

· Registered
6,962 Posts
I had a 9x25mm c96 with matching stock in the past, its number has an "a" suffix, and has "Mauser Banner" chamber top, excellent bore, but i have never fired it. The ammo is as rare as the gun.

· Registered
28 Posts
I had a 9x25mm c96 with matching stock in the past, its number has an "a" suffix, and has "Mauser Banner" chamber top, excellent bore, but i have never fired it. The ammo is as rare as the gun.
I definitely understand the appeal but I enjoy the history and the sport equally with regards to antique firearms. Not knocking anyone who doesn’t shoot theirs. It’s a big investment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts