Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have arranged to purchase my first Luger that must be shipped from another state. I have a local state license to procure pistols and hand guns. Does that suffice for my seller to ship to me from his state? Are there any additional Federal requirements?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

· Administrator
17,214 Posts
No, you must have a federal license. Either an FFL 01 or a FFL 03, otherwise, you must have the seller ship it to a dealer who has an FFL and they will receive it for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.