Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to share my new FN 1922 Rig, #36578 (WaA 103) with a black Holster WaA 135 and Eagle/HK marked and 2 Magazines (one with WaA/140):

Karl

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great looking pistol, WaA103 ones are harder to find. I have one in the 47,000 range.

The holster appears to be postwar, the riveted rear belt strap and brass stud is not really correct for anything wartime and the style is unfamiliar to me. The WaA135 mark appears completely wrong as that number is for Mauser Werk in Oberndorf for weapons, plus they did not use the large eagle on their stamp. I have not seen that number on holsters. However, there are people on here way more knowledgeable than me, so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Unfortunately, I was questioning the holster as well. for the same reason of the rear riveted strap and waffenamt. I also notice another eagle on the strap itself which is highly unusual placement. That being said, a very nice Gun! You are correct they do not show up often! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your comments, I've add few better pictures.
This gun was dryer than the desert, I think no oil for the last 30 years or more ...

Karl

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
It looks like one of the West German police holsters...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts