Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfired w/papers.
No box.
Went through the new 2 volume set on the Brownings but couldn’t find any info.
Anyone know more about these or where I overlooked the information in the books?
The only thing I know for sure is that this is one of the earlier ones prior to being assembled in Portugal.
Thanx,
Tim
Trigger Gas Font Shotgun Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

· Registered
45 Posts
I think the FN books are more about the history of FN's production worldwide. Their sales to North America through the Browning Co. are just a small part of their overall poduction. I don't think anyone has yet written a comprehensive history of the Browning Arms Company in America. You might try posting over on Gunboards to reach a wider audience of collectors interested commercial High Powers.
Regards
Dan

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the FN books are more about the history of FN's production worldwide. Their sales to North America through the Browning Co. are just a small part of their overall poduction. I don't think anyone has yet written a comprehensive history of the Browning Arms Company in America. You might try posting over on Gunboards to reach a wider audience of collectors interested commercial High Powers.
Regards
Dan
Yeah, just found out these aren’t covered in the book.
But I found do out what I needed to know.
Thanx,
Tim

· Registered
3,362 Posts
Yeah, just found out these aren’t covered in the book.
But I found do out what I needed to know.
Thanx,
Tim
This is a BAC Hi Power and not FN High Power, that is why they are not covered in the book. The BAC pistols may one day become a volume on its own. BAC also had odd finish combinations, never offered by FN in the rest of the world.
Thanks
Anthony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts