Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Submitted from out of my collection is the lowest recorded original waffenamt 35A known and its unissued holster dated Jun 1940. I trust that one will find it acceptable.

Download Attachment: holster front.JPG
112.46 KB

Download Attachment: holster rear.JPG
126.32 KB

Download Attachment: holster exposed.JPG
125.58 KB

Download Attachment: holster marking.JPG
182.48 KB If I am able to read the markings correctly, it states it was made in June of 1940.

Download Attachment: magazine pouch tops.JPG
164.51 KB

Download Attachment: pistol left side 2.JPG
113.59 KB

Download Attachment: close up left side.JPG
107.29 KB It is assumed that the Germans started their production at B700A with waffenamt 655 then changing to 251 shortly thereafter as B782A is waffenamted 251.

Download Attachment: pistol right side.JPG
129.84 KB

·
Registered
839 Posts
WOW, Very, very nice. Super holster! I have a similar holster that was modified to look more "German". Smaller flap added, attaching rings removed leaving just the two straps on back. Came with a WaA251 35A. Thanks for posting. Dean

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
Absolutely the best 35A Holster I have seen!! My 35A, WaA251 came in a modified HP Holster along with the capture papers stuffed in the toe!! That is really a beautiful rig!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For your information, an exact holster was on ebay this week from a seller from France and was as good but was dated 3/39. Apparently it was a true auction as two people wanted it rather intensely as it sold for $338. Personnally, I was happy to see it go that high but in all honesty, it was a tad over the line. But who knows !?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts