Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Craig
Gale Morgan does a museum quality restoration. That means the gun (as near as practical) is returned to the condition it left the factory in. This may include welding over pits, etc. He does an outstanding job.
Jan

·
Registered
154 Posts
Gale is probably the premiere Pistol restorer in the country. He can do magic on anything! He reminds me of McGiver, or an Alchemist, he can turn rust pits into a mint example! First rate!
I admire his work a lot. His restorations command a premium. His work is the mark most of us restorers aim for!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Jan and Thor for the information. I would assume from reading this and other forum info that although the finish is outstanding , the pistol would still be considered a shooter., am I correct in this assumption?
Craig

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,726 Posts
Thor (Ted Green) is a very modest man. Gale Morgan has been restoring lugers for years and IS recognized everywhere as #1. I have seen the work of both of these men and would respectively state that Ted is not very far behind, if at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.