Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
My 2 cents

Forgive please my terrible english as froggie.

Just bought an alleged austrian Gasser with no marks which gets a shoulder stick. Seems there are few like this one and I would be interested to know more ?
BEST WISHES

· Registered
21 Posts
Lionrobe,
Similar "Gasser Montenegrin" revolvers with colapsible shoulder stocks were offered by Manufrance of St. Etienne in the 1890s as "Revolver des garde-chasse". They were likely made in Liege.
With kind regards,
Jani
A lot of thanks, that was exactly the theory of my arms manufacturer !

a gamekeeper is not exactly Pancho Villa, but...-:)

Anyway, it's a fantastic gun I once noticed in my twenties, I know how it seems ugly for most of the guys, but it's really impressive, tough, solid. It's a plebeian weapon for hard countries. I DO like my Gasser !!!!

· Registered
21 Posts
Different kinds of Gasser and Rast-Gasser holsters are made by Jaroslav Rezac from Czech Republic:

www.militarie-repliky.cz

[email protected]
A lot of thanks for the link, in a couple of weeks you'll have photos of mines, coming soon :
http://www.militarie-repliky.cz/en/gasser_dustojnik.php
http://www.militarie-repliky.cz/en/patrontaska_ke_gasser_1890.php

I have a plan for ivory plates for the stick.

Recently shot self-made cartridges 451 wallcut,1,10 grams of blackpowder, I had black hands each time at the end but it was a very funny moment, stick shoulder gives a great help, I must recognize.

Best wishes.

· Registered
21 Posts
A request

Anyway, I think I was very lucky to find this magnificent revolver. I'm an ol'guy but very young shooter, and I would appreciate a little push. I'm learning to make my own cartridges, it's not very easy to install my reloading press recently bought (roack chucker supreme). Who heard of written tutorial or clip on Youtube describing installation of reloading press and reloading step by step ?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.