Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I borrowed my friends original copy (1981) of hand cannons of Japan. My type 14 (Nagoya Nambu-Kokubunji Factory) was listed as the last pistol manufactured in Jan of 1943. S/N is 13191.

Does this add any collectors value at all to the gun? Are these numbers just estimates?

Thanks. The gun is all correct and matching except for the magazine.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
Emris,
It is nice to have your pistol noted in the book, but it really doesn't add much to the value. As far as the numbers being estimates, they are usually gotton from reliable sources ,but Just recently I have provided one of Harry Derby's researchers with numbers lower and higher for the T-94 than the ones listed. There is some literary license used in predicting ranges.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emris,
Also note that the lowest serial number recorded in February is 13214, so this leaves 22 pistols between the high number of January and the low number of February. When collectors like Dave contribute new numbers, this narrows the search for the actual serial number where the change occurred.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.