Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just received this holster and I cannot ID it. It is supposed to be for an HSc...There is no markings at all and an HSc mag sticks out a bit too much of the spare mag pouch. A PPK mag just fits right ?? The general holster fit is right on with a PPK pistol....but an HSc or PP will also fit...Could this holster be correct for an Army HSc ( E/135 ) ??

Could someone help on this one as to which pistol is it made for and the holster period ( Post War ? ) ??

Thanks a lot,

MARK

Download Attachment: Holstr mag in pouch 2.jpg
29.62KB

Download Attachment: Holstr FRT.jpg
89.5KB

Download Attachment: Holstr BCK.jpg
67.25KB

Download Attachment: Holstr Open.jpg
96.91KB

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
Mark,
For what this is worth...I have an identical holster which contained a PPK, also unmarked. It does have the shape of an HSC though, however my HSC holsters have a longer magazine pouch. Remember that sometimes during the end of the war, the Germans "made do" with whatever fit and was on hand!! Your picture shows that there is an indentation where the longer mag was, so whatever was in it has been there for a while.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
The holster shown is a known unmarked variation which was originally made for the PPK . Like most other unmarked "commercial" holsters of this era , whatever fit it was used. I wouldn't think that it would be for a waffenamted HSc however but anything could be possible I guess. Just remember, not only did the Germans use whatever was available but so the US GI inserted whatever he captured into what he could acquire also. Did the two make it right ? I don't think so IMHO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.