Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I please need your help:
How can i disassemble the wooden plate on the right hand side of the pistole?
i already disassembled everything on the pistole and need to get off the wood to clean the iron parts....

please help! i already looked up in the internet, there is no such video where they show how they got off the wooden plates, especially the right hand side plate.. .

thank you!
hans

·
Gold Bullet Member 2012
2,498 Posts
Dear Hans, to remove the right grip of your Roth 07 (very fine weapon), you have the need for a double-headed screwdriver like these.
Make sure that the measure is the correct one, otherwise you can damage the two rectangular interlocking on the screw.
Saluti aus Italien
Giuliano

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
This link may also help if you want to try other DIY techniques sooner than trying to find the professional tool:

http://luger.gunboards.com/showthre...ip-screw-and-forked-screw-tool&highlight=roth grip tool

This site is loaded with helpful information - in the search box I just entered "roth grip tool" and found this post that I could remember from a couple years ago. Welcome and good luck with your Roth-Steyr. Maybe you can post the members some pictures after you get it cleaned up and tell us some details about it.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts