Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and would like to ask for some help.

I was just given a WTM 24 by my older brother who received it from my father. My father brought it back from Belgium after WW 2. (He was in the Army Air Corps.)

Unfortunately my brother either lost or misplaced the grip for the right hand side of the pistol. The non safety side. Since these grips are almost impossible to come by I want to fashion my own right side grip but I need a picture or the inside of the grip.

My brother also lost the spring that puts pressure up on the connector. If anyone has pictures of the right side of the pistol without the grips on that would be a great help too.

Finally, if anyone has a diagram or pictures of all the parts they want to send, I can get them made into a schematic and post them on the internet.

Thanks for reading this.

Claire

·
Silver Bullet Member 2012
798 Posts
Claire,

Welcome to the Forum. And congratulations on obtaining a scarce Wauer WTM. They are remarkable, and perhaps overly complicated little pistols. Can you please share some pictures of your WTM? It would be helpful to see the pistol.

I have a photo-copy of the WTM manual (that I believe I downloaded from this Forum). Working on these little jig-saw-puzzle guns can be a challange. A few years ago I successfully altered a pair of reproduction Sauer 28 grips to work on a WTM 24. They actually looked reasonably good, and the pistol was functional. I would be willing to work with you to come up with a grip to replace the one that your brother misplaced. If you are interested send me an email to [email protected]

Earl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.