Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a Walther PP and holster that was hidden in a box with some other WWII items (helmets, etc) that had been left out of view (for years) out of fear of offending possible buyers of the shop. I am looking for any possible information in regards to the gun itself. The helmets are cool, but in bad shape, but the gun has been relatively well kept. From what I have found it looks to be a 4th generation produced sometime in early 1944. Is there any additional information that can be obtained through the serial number (294785P) and or pictures (not great pics- taken with my phone). Just looking for any fun facts that could be associated with the gun such as when it was issued, possibly what branch, etc. Any help you all can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0467.jpg IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg IMG_0475.jpg

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Produced in 1944. Has WaA359 military (army) acceptance stamp. Gun appears correct and original...a fairly common gun. Value $500-$600.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Tim is about right on. It is a little uncommon but in the condition it is worth, Tim is right on the value.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
good estimate

·
Registered
1 Posts
walther pp

in your search for walther PP help, is there any info on obtaining a magazine extension ? am trying to locate an extension for my CZ 70 and found that Walther PP is identical, thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Look for a post-war. You can even pick up whole mags and take the bottom off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts