Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

So my shooter grade Arty came with a reproduction holster/stock, but its missing the carry strap. Anyone have any idea where I can get a carry strap? I could make one, but I'm lazy and it would be much easier to buy one.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun Handgun holster

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
10,547 Posts
Would love to find an original strap for mine. That and a loading tool are all I need to complete my rig.
I can't see all of what you might have but you seem to be missing the toe strap as well.

Original shoulder straps for the Artillery are rare in the extreme and not often found alone in the wild. IF you do find one it will be fragile as all get out . I have a large bag pf original Artillery leather..there might be something in there.
OH! It looks like you also need an original washer & screw..you seem to be missing one of the 4.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't see all of what you might have but you seem to be missing the toe strap as well.

Original shoulder straps for the Artillery are rare in the extreme and not often found alone in the wild. IF you do find one it will be fragile as all get out . I have a large bag pf original Artillery leather..there might be something in there.
OH! It looks like you also need an original washer & screw..you seem to be missing one of the 4.
Yeah no toe strap on mine, and I can believe that the straps are very difficult to find by themselves. I’d probably have more luck buying a completely new holster with the straps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts