Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions on holster repairs, 1. Who does good repair work on origional holsters, and 2. Does it lower the value of the holster?

The flap has came off mine and it did so in a straight line, also the strap needs repair and the belt loops need re-enforcing.

Thanks,

Mike Hanners

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
Jerry Burney does an outstanding job. If it is broken / ripped, it is worth nothing, as a repair, it is possibly worth less, but much more than it is presently.

BTW, it is almost impossible to tell that Jerry did any work to it, as he ensures that the holes he uses are the old holes.

Ed

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,325 Posts
Geeze ED! You of all people should know my Email address....We need to get together! Plan on a trip down if you and Terry can get away when the weather warms up.

[email protected]

Thanks fellows for the kind words. Jerry Burney

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
I actually had it as earthlink, but then CHANGED it to the old yahoo account!

Couldn't remember if one was private and one was for "customers"....

Ed

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Mike, It's amazing what he can do with some Shoo-Goo, bubble gum , a library stapler and a few ten penny nails. I particularly like the pastel pink leather dye he came up with. And the dingle balls are a nice touch. They give a latin flavor. :-D

Ron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.