Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some tips I have come across

1. The below is what I see each time I open the browser. The recommended for you - well, I am not sure....

2. This is what it looks like it you click the "Forums" - this is what the old forum looked like - I have tried to figure out how to make this the first / primary page you see.

3. This shows you from the NEW (shows newest items that you have not looked at yet) - after you view it, it goes away from your view (but is still there, but in the sub-forum you were in.
On the far LEFT top it says Forums, that is the view after this one.

4. As you scroll down, this is what you see, plus more - just scroll down

Feel free to add items you have seen on the forum - as I admit, I am new at this software also...

Ed

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet Member 2012
3,811 Posts
Ed,

I don't know that it's any more difficult to navigate this "NEW FORUM", it's just different. At my age, different is always a challenge and I don't meet challenges the same way I did when I was young.
Pat

Reactions: lugerholsterrepair

·
Administrator
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some easier things - posting attachments / pictures is much easier!
I too don't like change, and its been a trick to learn a new forum..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Edward I’m also still learning about how to navigate the new platform. How many posts do I need before I can get into the old trader board which I used to use for purchasing and selling my World War II era pistols?

·
Administrator
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
25 Johnny - you should be good to go - also, as an example, someone might have 386 posts, but until they post once after the new rule was put into place, they can't see the WTS area

1 - 6 of 6 Posts