Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I have the opportunity to purchase an HSc Eagle L (and Eagle N) with black plastic grips. Serial number 897820. Very roughly finished gun but in great shape.

It is apart right now because the firing pin is screwed up.

It looks like it may be in the range of plastic grips but Jan's book does not mention plastic grips on police guns.

Is this real?

Cheers,
Ted

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Zay
Your HSc, sn 897829 E/L, fits between police Var 2 sn 897268 and 898139 (Axis Pistols page 223 and 228). I do not recall seeing a police HSc with plastic grips or recall one being reported. My data was accumulated 17 years ago. Perhaps some of the members can update me. The wood grip could simply have been replaced with a plastic grip.
Jan

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Zay
Your HSc, sn 897829 E/L, fits between police Var 2 sn 897268 and 898139 (Axis Pistols page 223 and 228). I do not recall seeing a police HSc with plastic grips or recall one being reported. My data was accumulated 17 years ago. Perhaps some of the members can update me. The wood grip could simply have been replaced with a plastic grip.
Jan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.