Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just purchase a VG condition E/L marked HSc in the 700k ser# block and would now like to match it up with an HSc holster. I'm not committed to a police marked holster, althouth that would be my first choice. In searching the threads on HSc holsters I ran accross a casual comment about repro holsters.

QUESTION: given the various sources available, if a repro is being offered as an original--how do I detect the repro?

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
I trust that you either have mistakenly quoted the serial number range wrong or.....!!! The lowest eagle L HSc that I know about it is the 710,000 serial range. As for not knowing whether or not a holster is a repro , I would suggest that you buy it from another collector whom you trust.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
unfortunately, the answer is YES !!! Not for a HSc in and of itself but the generic police holster which fits a number of guns, like 38H Sauer, P.Mod.27, Walther PP and of course the HSc. If you find a example which you want to purchase or have an idea of what you want , then email me the web page , item number or send me a digital picture and I will tell you whether or not it is a fake.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
unfortunately, the answer is YES !!! Not for a HSc in and of itself but the generic police holster which fits a number of guns, like 38H Sauer, P.Mod.27, Walther PP and of course the HSc. If you find a example which you want to purchase or have an idea of what you want , then email me the web page , item number or send me a digital picture and I will tell you whether or not it is a fake.

·
Registered
413 Posts
There have been quite a few holsters of the type huggie refers to offered lately on ebay. The seller are from the old com-bloc countries. There are also a lot of the Theuermann design holster offered by the same bunch.

·
Registered
413 Posts
There have been quite a few holsters of the type huggie refers to offered lately on ebay. The seller are from the old com-bloc countries. There are also a lot of the Theuermann design holster offered by the same bunch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.