Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my Jager at the Houston Gun Collector's meeting tonight. It is better than I remembered. Mint bore, about 95%+ finish, which seems to be rare on these guns, perfect grips and a very nice period holster. It is a two pin model, SN 9847, with three C/N proofs, but, alas, no Imperial acceptance markings. It does have the correct magazine, but it is not numbered. Strange that Jager should invent a cheaper method of manufacturing then turn around and spend so much money on a mag with a built in takedown tool and a drilled and pinned floorplate.
Sorry picture, but it's late and the camera seems to flash when IT wants to tonight!

Download Attachment: bk 001.jpg
106.56KB

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well, it must be 'Jager Week' here at the forum !
That makes for three new serial numbers reported.

I agree that the finish on these guns seems to be
a bit thin and isn't as durable as normally found.

The takedown 'thorn' on these guns is interesting.
They must have been filed into shape by hand, as
each of mine has a slightly different contour,
even the two that are matched to the same gun.

Congratulations on joining the "Jager Fan Club"!

Rich

·
Registered
520 Posts
REALLY been wanting one of these....so much so that I'd gladly trade a nearly mint DWM model 22 with period correct Akah shoulder holster in same condition for one in shootable condition. Anyone interested email me at [email protected] Pictures of the DWM are available in my gallery over at www.gk43forum.com user name wilhelm.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Someday I hope to be that lucky as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.