Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 7.65 with DWM on top of toggle, no date , serial#8003 all matched numbers proof marks barrel and receiver with a crown? with a cross on top and a N brown tooled holster with 1304c.
I also have a 9mm with DWM on top of toggle serial# 4117 all matched proof marks 3 crowns with s and eagle date 1916 on top of receiver
black holster with cleaning tool and magazine. Both have walnut handles. I have pictures but have not understood how to send.
I have owned these for over 40 years and never fired. They are very nice. I need help identifying.
Thank you

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Dale, to post is fairly easy once you ahve done it. There is a tutorial under the "Help" pages.

Essentially, you click on New Topic, then where it says Insert an Image File, you click on it, then "point" to where you have the pictures stored on your computer. Ensure they are less than 300 kilobytes, if they are larger, than it won't post and will act all stupid.

Ed

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Dale, to post is fairly easy once you ahve done it. There is a tutorial under the "Help" pages.

Essentially, you click on New Topic, then where it says Insert an Image File, you click on it, then "point" to where you have the pictures stored on your computer. Ensure they are less than 300 kilobytes, if they are larger, than it won't post and will act all stupid.

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.