Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I pick up this little holster at a local gun show. The only markings I can find on it are G.J.Ensink & CO Ohrdruf as shown in the pics. I believe it to be for a PP or PPK pre-war or war time. I also thought about a CZ 27 originally. A leading edge holster is more uncommon; I believe. I am a bit surprised it does not have a waffenamt mark. They are a known maker and did have a code to my best knowledge. I did not find any comparable items for a small frame pistol. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
John

Wood Close-up Metal Leather Fashion accessory
Wood Tints and shades Magenta Fashion accessory Carmine
Fashion accessory Metal Electric blue Artifact Carmine
Brown Textile Violet Font Material property
Textile Sleeve Gesture Collar Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was only able to find one comparable holster that Legacy had sold some time back. He called it a leading edge holster which made it less common.
John

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
One is for sale on Handguns of the World right now and described as SS pattern.

·
Administrator
15,084 Posts
To the right of the stamp that looks worn or rubbed, looks to me like it could be a small waffen marking?
Looks like a nice holster to me. I don't understand the cutting edge you made mention of?

Reactions: Rescue190

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Some pics of holsters of this kind. They were made for PP and PPK. Your holster seems to be made for a PP. All holsters of this kind I have seen were made by AKaH, yours is the first one of another maker I have seen.
Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts