Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up in Tulsa which was manufactured for the Danish Rigspolitiet in 1941, the national Police. Interesting complete "rig" with to me a great condition holster, no marking with something blurred near the top of the flap. Of note is the Walther installed lanyard loop and Rigspolitiet numbering to the pistol. For me the pistol has a bit of proven history with a story, I assume that the Danish Police still have records as to issue, I need a friend in Denmark clearly. I put it in the same category as the Walthers issued to the Czechoslovakian Police, correct me if that assumption is misplaced. Finally the knowing that my Grandfather was part of the German occupation force in Denmark added to the purchase. If there are those who can add to the history of these issue Walther Pp's, please share.

Not forgotten is forum member "nieuport" who on a moment's notice dropped everything and started send me pages of info.

Holster in following post.

Rectangle Everyday carry Font Electric blue Gun accessory

Trigger Office supplies Gun accessory Cylinder Tableware

Everyday carry Material property Tints and shades Rectangle Font

Hood Motor vehicle Wood Vehicle Automotive design

Everyday carry Rectangle Electric blue Gun accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Jewellery Strap

Hood Green Guitar accessory Automotive lighting String instrument accessory

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I remember seeing this one at Tulsa. It is a really nice one.
It has a story by virtue of its markings, I like that.. and the fact it's in nice shape. The seller was a Army Vietnam veteran and we tossed back and forth a little inter service rivalry, just a real nice Walther PpK and Pp collector from Texas. Always nice to spend money with friendly seller's and not the cran :rolleyes: ky ones. 🙂

· Registered
433 Posts
I remember this pistol due to its police markings. There’s a couple of dealers where I cannot remember which one was selling this one. Did the seller come from Conroe, TX? If so, he’s a great guy and great PP/PPk collector. If so, I bought the Duraframe PP and an extra early PP banner mag from him.

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember this pistol due to its police markings. There’s a couple of dealers where I cannot remember which one was selling this one. Did the seller come from Conroe, TX? If so, he’s a great guy and great PP/PPk collector. If so, I bought the Duraframe PP and an extra early PP banner mag from him.
The town wasn't mentioned in our conversation but he did have a Army/Vietnam vet hat on and if I recall correctly was on oxygen. Just a super guy, I would like to contact him. If you have contact info and are willing to share please pm. Nice guy.

· Registered
433 Posts
The town wasn't mentioned in our conversation but he did have a Army/Vietnam vet hat on and if I recall correctly was on oxygen. Just a super guy, I would like to contact him. If you have contact info and are willing to share please pm. Nice guy.
Yep, that’s him. Extremely nice guy! I love going by his table at Tulsa. I don’t think I have any contact info except what’s on his C&R. I will check my notes from previous Tulsa shows as I may have gotten something then.

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, that’s him. Extremely nice guy! I love going by his table at Tulsa. I don’t think I have any contact info except what’s on his C&R. I will check my notes from previous Tulsa shows as I may have gotten something then.
I would appreciate that, yes very nice guy. I had my son with me and he got kick out of the back and forth inter service rivalry. Have a super weekend!

· Registered
2,113 Posts
Beautiful acquisition!

Reactions: Hessian
1 - 14 of 14 Posts