Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Copper Bullet Member
679 Posts
I tend to get you Rons mixed up, but I think that I have you both visualized in my foggy brain. At any rate, happy birthday old man.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
9,894 Posts
AGAIN? How many of these are there in there? Well, I HOPE as many more as you would like young feller. Make it a good one. Don't burn the house down or get smoke damage with all those candles! Happy Birthday Sir!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Happy Birthday Ron.:)

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Geezer

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
I have had a quiet and relaxing day!
My sincerest gratitude to you one and all. This community of collectors is one of the more significant associations of my life. I have been kicking around this planet for a while now and cherish the collective family of gun enthusiasts/“Lugerphiles” that have welcomed me into their fraternity. I can say without reservation that the friendship and camaraderie I experience here makes my days full of fun and learning. You are my friends, and although many of you do not know me personally you still reach out to me with encouraging comments and kind remarks. I feel somewhat isolated out here on the southern New Mexico border and there isn’t a lot of enthusiasts that share my Luger interests locally…if it isn’t a Colt, Smith & Wesson or a Winchester, ignorance abounds, or is at least cursory and uninformed! This forum is my daily refuge for maintaining my connection with a knowledgeable Luger collecting family, and for that I am truly grateful.
I am humbled if I have contributed a bit to the awareness of the history and lore of the Luger, and I hope to continue for many years to come. Perhaps in a few years I may decide to declare I am growing old, but I am not there yet! :)
Thank you, and God bless,
Ron

21 - 31 of 31 Posts